Thursday 1 May 2014

Here We Go Again..

Since writing my last post in January I have been forced through ill health to stop running. However, in the last couple of weeks I have managed to make a start again....
My first target is to get up to 5k and then take it from there. I have had a few runs of 1 mile and 2 miles and everything seems ok just now. As I get up to 3 miles I will see how my body copes. When you have been a runner for any length of time having to stop does not sit well with you. This is different from injury and is quite perplexing when nobody can pin down what causes the enforced rest. I acknowledge that I am no spring chicken, but I expect to be able to run 5k or 10 without too much effort considering the experience I have had.
Time will tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment